Food and Agribusiness Financing
At Compeer Financial, we understand the vital role that rural communities and their businesses and infrastructure contribute to our nation’s economic health.
Our Food & Agribusiness team provides financing to many commercial producers, farm-related businesses, ag production processors and ag-related businesses such as grain elevators, farm input suppliers and other agribusinesses supporting agricultural infrastructure.
We are dedicated to serving agribusinesses throughout Compeer’s service area in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Illinois by providing expertise in developing policies and procedures and tools to help in risk management and we offer multiple financial products customized to meet your unique needs.
- Seasonal/operating loans – Offer funding options for your current or short-term needs and can be used for financing seasonal inventory and accounts receivable.
- Term loans – Finance your company’s capital projects without depleting cash reserves with Compeer term loans. Term loans can be used for: purchasing fixed assets, expanding facilities, merger & acquisitions and/or building working capital.
- Revolving loans – Revolving term loans are available to support temporary working capital shortages or provide flexible repayment terms for capital projects.
- Construction loans – Can be used as interim financing for facilities construction and are generally converted to long-term financing upon project completion.
- Leasing – Leasing options are available for equipment and vehicles.
Let's Start a Conversation
Food Processing and Logistics
Learn more about the food processing and milling industry.
Renewable Energy industry news, articles and information designed specifically for the Agriculture Industry.
Grain & Farm Supply
Information on grain and farm supply.
The industry experts at Compeer Financial help you create a competitive edge that allows you to reduce risk and grow your operation.