Food and Agribusiness Financing
At Compeer Financial, we understand the vital role that rural businesses and infrastructure contribute to our nation’s economic health.
Our Food & Agribusiness team provides financing to commercial producers, farm-related businesses, ag production processors and ag-related businesses. This includes grain elevators, farm input suppliers and other agribusinesses supporting food and agriculture infrastructure. We also meet the financing needs of commercial producers and the businesses that process, manufacture, market, distribute and transport agricultural products.
We are dedicated to serving agribusinesses throughout Compeer’s territory in Illinois, Minnesota and Wisconsin by providing expertise in risk management. We offer financial products customized to meet your unique needs. As part of the Farm Credit System, Compeer has the network and resources to support the financial success of businesses across the entire food value chain.
- Seasonal and operating loans: Offer funding options for your current or short-term needs. Seasonal and operating loans can be used for financing seasonal inventory and accounts receivable.
- Term loans: Finance your company’s capital projects without depleting cash reserves. Term loans can be used for purchasing fixed assets, expanding facilities, mergers and acquisitions and/or building working capital.
- Revolving loans: Support temporary working capital shortages or provide flexible repayment terms for capital projects with a revolving loan.
- Project finance: Can be used as interim financing for facilities construction and are generally converted to long-term financing upon project completion.
- Leasing: Use our leasing options for equipment and vehicles.
Let's Start a Conversation
Food Processing and Logistics
Learn more about the food processing, transportation and storage industry.
Renewable Energy industry news, articles and information designed specifically for the Agriculture Industry.
Grain & Farm Supply
Learn more about the grain and farm supply.
Food and Agribusiness of the Year
Learn more and read real client stories.