7 CORE COMPETENCIES OF COMPEER FINANCIAL LEADERS
Compeer Financial seeks the appropriate balance of the following core competencies on our board of directors.
- Strategic Leadership- Embraces Compeer’s philosophy and strategy; has a distinct point-of-view about the future marketplace.
- Governance & Accountability – Ensures fiscal accountability & oversight and oversees organizational performance.
- Core Business Knowledge – Develops understanding in key areas, including finance, human resources, marketing, risk evaluation, legislative affairs and technology; understands Compeer’s business and clients.
- Engagement Practices – Active listening; resolves conflict quickly and constructively; demonstrates team-orientation and forms strong partnerships.
- Ethics, Integrity & Transparency – Consistency among words, actions and values; acts with courage to lead change.
- Stewardship & Client Focus – Steward of Compeer’s mission and vision; acts as an advocate for Compeer Financial with existing clients and stockholders.
- Agility – Ability to lead in a changing environment; flexible and responsive; ensures speed of decision making