Agriculture Education Grant
The mission of the Agriculture Education & Classroom Equipment Grant Program is to support agriculture education by funding programs and equipment for high school agriculture classrooms in Compeer Financial’s territory.
Hands-on learning and new technologies are crucial to showing students the limitless potential of agriculture. This grant program is designed to help fund agricultural education and classroom equipment so students have access to modern resources to broaden their perspective of the rapidly changing agricultural industry.
Application Period: April 1– April 30. The application will be available on this page beginning April 1.
- High school agriculture departments located in our 144-county territory
- Funding is available, up to $3,000 per school, for agriculture education or classroom equipment.
- We do not provide funding for fundraising campaigns.
- If awarded, all funds must be used by December 31 of the current calendar year.
- Requests may be partially funded.
- Funds are not for deficits already incurred.
- High Schools that did not receive a grant in the previous two years are eligible to apply this year. To find out if your High School received a grant in the previous two years, click the appropriate link below.
Applications are due by April 30. All applicants will be notified of their status 4-6 weeks after the April 30 due date.
Questions? Contact Melanie Olson. Email [email protected] or call 952-997-1255.