Agriculture Education Grant
The mission of the Agriculture Education & Classroom Equipment Grant Program is to support agriculture education by funding programs and equipment for middle and high schools in Compeer Financial’s territory.
Hands-on learning and new technologies are crucial to showing students the limitless potential of agriculture. This grant program is designed to help fund agricultural education and classroom equipment so students have access to modern resources to broaden their perspective of the rapidly changing agricultural industry.
Application Period: April 1– April 30. The application will be available on this page beginning April 1.
- Middle and high school agriculture departments located in our 144-county territory
- Funding is available, up to $4,000 per school, for agriculture education or classroom equipment.
- We do not provide funding for fundraising campaigns.
- If awarded, all funds must be used by December 31 of the current calendar year.
- Requests may be partially funded.
- Funds are not for deficits already incurred.
- Priority is given to high school-level agriculture programs
- Schools that did not receive a grant in the previous two years are eligible to apply this year. To find out if your school received a grant in the previous years, click the appropriate link below.
Applications are due by April 30. All applicants will be notified of their status 4-6 weeks after the April 30 due date.
Questions? Email [email protected] or call 1-844-426-6733.
Ag Education and Classroom Grants Awarded
Compeer Financial Grants 65 Schools with Ag Education & Classroom Equiment