County Fair Facility Grant
The mission of the County Fair Facility Upgrade Grant Program is to support rural areas in Compeer Financial’s territory by funding county fair organizations as they repair fairground livestock buildings, 4-H buildings or livestock judging arenas.
County fairs enhance rural communities by bringing people of all ages together to learn and experience agriculture. This grant program is designed to help fund upgrades and repairs of fair grounds and facilities so fairs can continue to offer the best possible experience year after year.
Application Period: March 1 – March 31- The application will be posted on this page beginning March 1.
- County fair organization located in our 144-county territory
- Funding is available, up to $4,000 per fair, for repairs or maintenance to existing livestock buildings, 4-H buildings or livestock judging arenas.
- We do not provide funding for building fundraising campaigns.
- If awarded, all funds must be used by the end of the current calendar year.
- Requests may be partially funded.
- Funds are not for debts already incurred.
- Eligibility is determined by fairground. Fair organizations that did not receive a grant last year for their fairgrounds are eligible to apply this year. To find out if your fairground received a grant previously, click the link below:
All applicants will be notified of their status 4-6 weeks after the March 31 deadline.
Questions? Contact Melanie Olson. Email [email protected] or call 952-997-1255.