High School Senior Scholarships
Compeer Financial believes in a strong future for agriculture and rural America. Compeer Financial’s High School Senior Scholarship Program awards $1,500 scholarships to students based on a combination of academic achievement, agricultural and community youth organization involvement and essay.
Applicants who reside in the counties of Cook in Illinois; Hennepin and Ramsey in Minnesota; and Milwaukee in Wisconsin; be considered for one of three scholarship opportunities.
- Resident of our 144 county territory
- Graduating High School Senior
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better (on a 4.0 scale)
- Designated agricultural major, interest in an agriculture-related field, or have an agriculture or rural background
- Special consideration will be given to students of parents who do business with Compeer Financial
*Dependents of Compeer Financial team members or Board Members are not eligible.
Application Period: January 1 – March 15, 2021 (application must be received by). The application will be available on this page beginning January 1, 2021.
Photos are not needed at this time. Please only submit the completed application.
All applicants will be notified of their status 4-6 weeks after the March 15th deadline.
Questions? Contact Melanie Olson. Email [email protected] or call 952-997-1255.