High School Senior Scholarships
Compeer Financial believes in a strong future for agriculture and rural America. Compeer Financial’s High School Senior Scholarship Program awards 123 scholarships (41 per state it serves) to students based on a combination of academic achievement, agricultural and community youth organization involvement and essay response. Each scholarship is for $1,500.
Three scholarships are intended to support students from the metropolitan regions of Compeer’s territory, which includes: Cook County, IL; Hennepin and Ramsey counties, MN; and Milwaukee County, WI.
- Resident of our 144 county territory
- Graduating high school senior
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better (on a 4.0 scale)
- Designated agricultural major, interest in an agriculture-related field or have an agriculture or rural background
- Special consideration will be given to applicants who are dependents of Compeer Financial clients.
*Dependents of Compeer Financial team members or Board Members are not eligible.
Application Period: January 1 – March 15, 2023. The application will be available on this page beginning January 1, 2023.
Photos are not needed at this time. Please only submit the completed application.
All applicants will be notified of their status four to six weeks after the March 15th deadline.
Questions? Email [email protected] or call 952-997-1255.