Emergency Response Equipment
The mission of Compeer Financial’s Emergency Response Equipment Grant Program is to support rural communities in our service area by funding emergency response equipment for volunteer fire, rescue and ambulance departments.
Emergency responders serve and protect local communities 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Ensuring that these first responders have access to essential equipment and tools will change – and possibly save – lives.
Application Period: August 1 to August 31. The application will be available on this page beginning August 1.
- Location - Rural volunteer fire, rescue or ambulance departments located in or providing direct services to our 144-county territory.
- Paid law enforcement agencies are not eligible for this grant.
- Funding - Funding is available, up to $4,000 per department, for emergency response equipment.
- We do not provide funding for vehicle or building fundraising campaigns.
- If awarded, all funds must be used by the end of the current calendar year.
- Requests may be partially funded. Not all grant applications will be approved or fully funded.
- Funds are not for deficits already incurred.
- Departments that did not receive a grant in the previous two years are eligible to apply. To see if your department received a grant in the previous two years, click the appropriate link below.
- Due to the great response to this grant program, we will adjust the eligibility time frame year to year as needed. This may mean that departments that receive a grant one year, may not be eligible for the next year or more. Please check this website for updates each year.
All applicants will be notified of their status 4-6 weeks after the August 31 deadline.
Questions? Contact Melanie Olson. Email [email protected] or call 952-997-1255.