Community Café Tour Schedule
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Nora Nolden, Communications Consultant
[email protected] or (651) 245-6804
Compeer Financial Announces Community Café Tour Schedule
Communities will gather to learn about rural living and enter to win $3,000
Sun Prairie, Wis., (July 6, 2021) – Compeer Financial is hitting the road with the new Community Café, a customized food truck pop-up experience. The Community Café will be touring locations around southern Wisconsin throughout July and August.
“It is going to be a unique experience where we pair learning and community giving,” said Chad McGlothlen, Director of Lending at Compeer Financial. “We are excited for local community members to learn more about Compeer as a rural lending partner and to giveaway free ice cream and a $3,000 home improvement project of the winner’s choice.”
The Community Café will be a place for community members to enjoy an ice cream treat provided by Sassy Cow Creamery. While at the truck, Compeer team members will be available to answer questions about rural living and lending options.
The Compeer Financial Community Café will be visiting the following locations:
- July 21-25: Waukesha County Fair, Pewaukee
- July 28: Jung Garden Center, Fitchburg
- July 30: Jam by the Dam, Beaver Dam
- July 31: Heritage Village Mall Farmers’ Market, Beaver Dam
- August 1: Rock N Wool Wine Run, Poynette
- August 4: Horicon Farmers’ Market, Horicon
- August 5-6: Wisconsin State Fair, West Allis
- August 7: Jung Garden Center, Sun Prairie
- August 11: Jung Garden Center, Fitchburg
- August 14: Heritage Village Mall Farmers’ Market, Beaver Dam
- August 18-22: Dodge County Fair, Beaver Dam
- August 24: Keva Sports Center, Middleton
- August 25: Horicon Farmers’ Market, Horicon
- August 27: Jam by the Dam, Beaver Dam
- August 28: Dodge County Flea Market and Craft Fair, Beaver Dam
“This is our first tour with the Community Café,” McGlothlen added. “We hope to bring this experience to other areas of our territory in the coming years.”
For more information about the Community Café, visit compeer.com/community-cafe.
About Compeer Financial
Compeer Financial is a member-owned Farm Credit cooperative serving and supporting agriculture and rural communities. The $25.4 billion organization provides loans, leases, risk management and other financial services throughout 144 counties in Illinois, Minnesota and Wisconsin. Based in the Upper Midwest, Compeer Financial exists to champion the hopes and dreams of rural America, while providing personalized service and expertise to clients and the agriculture industry.
Compeer Financial is the third largest cooperative of the Farm Credit System, a nationwide network of lending institutions supporting agriculture and rural communities with reliable, consistent credit and financial services. Learn more about Compeer Financial.