Explore the Opportunities to Serve Your Cooperative.
Compeer Financial is governed by a Board of Directors, elected by our member-owners. The Board is responsible for setting business direction, monitoring operations and evaluating success, all while taking into consideration client needs, the changing marketplace and Compeer’s commitment to serving agriculture and rural America.
Elections are held annually for open positions. Click the links below to learn more about serving on the Board of Directors and the Nominating Committee.
Interested in Serving Our Cooperative on the Board or Nominating Committee?
Submit your name for consideration for the Board of Directors.
Submit your name for consideration for the Nominating Committee.
Or, call (844) 426-6733 or email [email protected].
- March & April: Member-owners express interest in a director position and complete a biography form.
- May & June: Face-to-face interviews conducted with the Nominating Committee.
- June: Final list of candidate released.
- August: Annual Meeting Information Statement distributed, includes candidate information. Annual Meeting takes place in Sun Prairie, Wisconsin.
- September: Ballots distributed.
- October: Ballots collected and results announced.
- November: New director terms start.